Monday, March 21, 2011

You Dolphins and All Water Creatures...

...BLESS THE LORD!

Yep, my boyfriend is the best. This past Thursday was my birthday and when Tony came home for break he gave me three fantastic fish!
On the container he gave them to me in, he pasted the words from the three young men not burning in fiery furnace in the book of Daniel: "You dolphins and water creatures, bless the Lord"! Very appropriate. So I appropriately named them Shaddrack, Mishack, and Abendego. I know, I know- fish die easily and quickly- but for now, they are lovely and delightful and I think they are certainly blessing the Lord!

4 comments:

Geometricus said...

Get the spelling right.

Shadrach.

Meshach.

Abednego.

or just use their Hebrew names:
Hannaniah, Azariah, Mishael.

Christine said...

you would, rose.

so would tony.

Good Thunder said...

Gimme a break Father

Unknown said...

TONY ROCKS.