Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little Blessing

Last night I was putting by brothers to bed and had them bless themselves with holy water. Benjamin drew three crosses on himself: one on his forehead, one on his nose, and one on his mouth. Benjamin had just watched a movie that he said was too scary so it made sense to me that he would bless his forehead, and blessing your lips is common so that God's Word will always be on your lips, but his nose? He told me then that he put a cross on his nose so he wouldn't smell anything, and continued to explain that he put a cross on his mouth so that he wouldn't drool on the pillow.

Let the children come to me!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Rose! You have the coolest brothers, you are very lucky!

By the way, in reference to the rap on googles, can I pre-reserve a front row ticket for when Benjamin is famous?