Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home to stay!

"I know no better way of considering the greatness of God than to start from this inexpressible and simple fact that he is our father and we are his children"
-St. Josemaria Escriva

Home at last!  I've unpacked nearly everything and already paid a visit to my dear Providence.  On the way home from school my brother asked-
   "What did you put in these cinnamon rolls?"
     "Milk... an egg... flour, sugar...I don't know...?"
    "I think you put drugs in them- because they're addicting."
Why I found that so funny and clever I've no idea but it makes me smile whenever I think about it.  Maybe it was the dry, matter of fact way he said it.  I guess he didn't realize I also put wheat four in these cinnamon rolls... but don't tell, I want them to be gone by tomorrow.

No comments: