Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer is Winding Down...

But there's still a nice sunny spot on the swing!
I've decided- after the whole summer- that I miss blogging- and writing- and I'm going to do it more. This has been another one of those summers where I feel useless to the world. Both my parents have been working and so I've been taking care of the three little(r) ones. I vowed to make money with my sewing machine and all I made was a tie as a gift and 1 needed Sunday dress for myself. God gave me money in one way or another as He saw fit- so I'm quite content- plus I can't complain that I got to do "mom" things for three months. God's way is always the best way anyhow :)

1 comment:

Regan Family Farm said...

Dear Rose,
Bless you for working so hard for your momma...what a journey for young women to be on as you (and my daughters)prepare to be homemakers. How fortunate for you all to learn joy now, instead of fighting for 40+ years to learn joy in the easy and the hard!
Enjoy the last weeks of summer with your sweet siblings~
Kathy